Hey everyone! If you’re like me, then you’re procrastinating as long as possible and avoiding the really long lines at the grocery store…ugh. I love Thanksgiving as much as the next girl, but grocery shopping on the day before Thanksgiving is not my ideal way to spend an afternoon. So instead…I’ve been Googling 101 things that I want for Christmas!I want to share with y’all some holiday gifts (almost all of them are under $100) that I really think any 20-something would love. So guys, if you don’t know what to get your girl, you probably can’t go wrong with any items on my list! And if you’re reading this and feeling awfully generous…feel free to send any of the below items directly to my doorstep!!
- John Green’s Newest novel – Turtles All The Way Down – This book came out a little bit ago, but if you loved The Fault in our Stars or Looking For Alaska, you’ll probably love this one too. DISCLAIMER: I haven’t read it yet…but there’s a reason it’s on my list. ILYSM, John Green.
2. Smartphone Printer – Okay, I know this one is over $100 ($150 to be exact), but it looks SO COOL. I think this looks so much more handy than an InstaX or Polaroid camera because I don’t have to take a “new” picture directly from those cameras, but I can simply print pictures I already have. How amazing is that?! I would probably also get these printer sticker refills (only $20) and this super adorable Photo Journal
3. This super adorable tunic that’s under $30! Personally, I’d love to have it in every single color.
6. For the working gal – This customizable stationary. Drooling over the rose gold…can you blame me?!
7. For the makeup lover – this makeup palette, BECCA x Chrissy Teigen, has really great reviews. What girl doesn’t need a little more highlighter in her life!?
8. For the girl who adores her pup – this customizable doggy treat jar. Heart eyes, amirite?!
9. Rocksbox Subscription – Y’all have seen me post endlessly about Rocksbox, and that’s truly because it’s my favorite subscription box over things like Fab Fit Fun and Birchbox. I love Rocksbox because it lets me rent jewelry reach month without having to pay out the wazoo for high end items. Use my code MEGANMBFF6 for a free month on me!
What’s on your Christmas list this year?! Leave a comment below! Happy holidays y’all