Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! (Which means in exactly 27 days, I’ll be 24…yikes). It’s not too early to start thinking about Valentine’s day gifts for your significant other (or even your mom, best friend, sister, whomever!). Especially with some post-holiday sales still going on, you’d be wise to start now! I’ve created a list of Valentine’s day gifts that any girl would love to have! So feel free to share this link with your significant other… 🙂
- This Kate Moss Lipstick by Rimmel is my absolutely FAVORITE ever. It goes on lips super smooth, and gives your lips a hint of red that looks natural (it). My suggestion is that you a) get one for yourself b) get one for your bestie and c) get one for your mom. You can all 3 rock this color on Valentine’s day whether you’re single or spending time with the one you love.
- As seen in one of my Instagram posts this week, I purchased this pillow for myself…but with good reason! I drooled over this Kate Spade pillow @ Bed, Bath, and Beyond last week, and spotted one at TJ Maxx a few days ago…for a fraction of the price. Decorative pillows make such cute gifts, and neutral ones like this will go with anything!
- Birchbox subscription: for him OR her. I recently ended my BirchBox subscription, because I didn’t feel like I really needed to spend money on make up each month. However, I do think a BirchBox subscription would make an awesome Valentine’s day gift, for him OR her! If you don’t know about BirchBox, just Google it to find out.
- I know, I know…cologne/perfume is cliche. But is it? I recently purchased cologne for Colin as one of his Christmas gifts, and he uses it every day. If your man/woman is running low on their fragrance of choice, it’s not a bad idea to scoop one up for them.
- If you want to get her something that’s like ALL OUT…I would die for this Rebecca Minkoff Clutch. In black. Just saying. (SOMEONE send this post to Colin…)
- Photo Frame – For Christmas, Colin’s mother, Annie, sent us some absolutely to die for gifts. Now when I say she has good taste, she has good taste. She sent us a picture frame from Glory Haus Inc. that is honestly the cutest. I recommend these mugs for the newlyweds, or this picture frame. Swoon.
- Just for fun – This dress would be adorable for a Valentine’s Dinner. Get a discount using the code TWENTY at check out.
What else should be on this list? Leave a comment below!