Happy Saturday! Colin is out of town this weekend, meaning I’m left to my own devices when it comes to entertaining myself…so I figured it’s the perfect time to get some writing done.
I’ve been meaning to do a new post about makeup, but my desire to write has been getting away from me lately! Alas, today I’m sharing a few products that I absolutely LOVE and cannot live without!
1. BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop blush highlighter duo – I am so obsessed with this product, but I can’t seem to find it for sale on Sephora’s website anymore… which is kind of making me panic! I received this for Christmas and it’s my absolute favorite blush and highlighter combo. Originally listed on Sephora’s website for $38, the product is no longer there. I saw it for sale on Amazon for almost $80, which seems a bit overpriced to pay for the size of the product. Nevertheless, I do love the Becca products. Would definitely recommend anything from their company!
2. ELF eyebrow brush – this is by far my favorite eyebrow brush I’ve ever used! My eyebrows can sometimes be a bit unruly, and this really helps comb them into place so I can finish the job w/ my brow pencil. You can find this at your nearest drugstore for less than $5!
3. Tarte clay undereye corrector – I am really digging this clay undereye corrector! I always wake up with bags under my eyes, which is not a good look for anyone. This is by far my favorite under eye corrector that I’ve used so far. The shade I chose is “light-medium” and I apply it with my fingers before foundation!
4. Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in jet black – $20 may seem a bit overpriced for mascara, but I promise this one is worth it. I originally tried a sample of Smashbox in a Birchbox about a year ago, and I’ve been faithful to Smashbox since then!
5. MAC lipstick in Gumball – I have been eyeing this lipstick for a while, and the product does not disappoint. The pigment is so pretty and the product goes on so easily. It doesn’t last forever, so you’ll need to reapply, but I love the texture.